Monday, June 28, 2010

We're BACK! Well, Hailey is.




This is Hailey. We are back from St. George. But now Brandi is at Dance Co camp! I miss her already! Anyway. We had a lot of fun while we were there! We saw Cats, swam with our friend Rylee, got way tan, made videos in the car, helped a lot with the wedding, hung out with Brandi's fam, ate some good food, rode go karts ten times, went to Fiesta Fun, took pictures, watched One Tree Hill, watched Friends, partied, you know...you could say we were exceptionally happy :) we were a little disappointed to see there were no hot men. But it's alright :) We got over that.




Don't forget, summer is not even close to being over. Me and Brandi are gonna have an amazing one! LOVE YOU BRANDI!




PS Brandi has our pictures...she'll post them I am sure :) I have only those two from my phone and the rest are on her camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment